For those of you who don’t know, I’ve been wearing a rather unusual shoe called Vibram FiveFingers (VFFs). While there are lot of things I love about these shoes, there is a dark side to them as well. So as a public service, here’s the top
10 5 things you should consider before trying out VFFs!
- They’re so comfortable, you will dread wearing “real” shoes.
- Strangers will talk to you about your shoes.
- Psychologically, walking “barefoot” feels great… until you walk into a public restroom.
- Your posture and stride will improve and you’re likely to lose that back pain you love.
- You may be liable for injuries incurred when people do triple takes at your shoes.
So, remember, think before you VFF! 😉